Disability Law Colorado is here to help fight for your rights during the COVID-19 crisis.
Contact us for help if:
- You have questions about your legal rights during the COVID-19 pandemic
- You are seeing information that is not accessible from other agencies
- You are experiencing an extra layer of disability discrimination during this time
- You are denied healthcare becasue you or someone you know is a person with a disability
Know Your Legal Rights During the COVID-19 Public Health Crisis.
Here are important Disability Law Colorado "Know Your Rights" Resources:
- Facilities During COVID-19 Survey
- SNAP Benefits During COVID-19
- Education Rights During COVID-19 Distance Learning
- COVID-19 & Your Right to Medical Treatment
For assistance, please contact Disability Law Colorado at: 303.722.0300 or 1.800.288.1376 | DLCmail@dev.disabilitylawco.org